The Service Cashier is primarily responsible for the proper reconciliation of Repair Orders and conducting guest point of sale transactions as they pay for their vehicle service. The part-time Service Cashier will be expected to work Saturdays.
INITIAL INTERVIEW PROCESS
We are excited to introduce a convenient initial VIDEO interview process. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to participate via Spark Hire where you'll have the opportunity to present your best self; for more information and tips visit https://www.sparkhire.com/video-interviews/ace-one-way-video-interview
The Service Cashier must be able to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Greet all guests at the cashier window as well as those walking through the lobby
· Collect the total retail charges from the customers in cash, check or credit transaction
· Make change and issue receipts to guests
· Reconcile cash drawer daily
· Answer all guest questions concerning services performed or products purchased or refers them to someone who can
· Handle guest complaints with respect, integrity, and poise; and when necessary, refers dissatisfied guests to the appropriate individuals for resolution
· Files Repair Orders as directed by management
· Performs clerical duties as assigned
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times
· Maintain high ethical standards in all actions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and individual should possess:
BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME!
Longo Toyota is a proud member of the Penske Motor Group family of automotive dealerships. We take a different approach than others in the industry. We provide the best possible guest experience for the tens of thousands that we serve annually, whether they are purchasing a new vehicle, a pre-owned vehicle or having their vehicle serviced by one of our expert Technicians. Adapting to the ever changing needs of our guests and providing superior guest service is why Longo Toyota is the world's largest dealership and #1 since 1967.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
Are you eager, well-rounded, and ambitious?
Do you value exceptional guest service?
Are you ready for the new adventure in your career?
Then apply with us today!
We firmly believe in transparency with everything we do and we believe in being a TEAM, which are probably the top reasons that our average Team Member has been with Longo for more than 9 years.
NEED WE SAY MORE...OK, OUR TEAM MEMBERS ALSO ENJOY
Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career
Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others
Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes our in-house Wellness Coach and more
STILL WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE...
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com!